Sunday, November 21, 2010

Clinton: NOT running for presidency

Clinton: "I'm not running for president"


Announced and confirmed today, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced that she will not be running for president in the upcoming 2012 elections. Clinton stated that, "I am not in any way interested in or pursuing anything in elected office." She made this statement to FOX News this Sunday. When she was asked, she laughed at the growing speculation of this growing claim.

"I love what I'm doing," Clinton said. "I can't tell you what it's like… to every day get to represent the United States. Through interpretation of this statement she seems happy with her current governmental position and isn't looking for a move upwards in the political realm. Still many believe that they believe that she will challenge Obama in the next elections even though she continues to stand by many of his political polices.

In other news, Clinton also made remarks regarding the TSA pat-downs as I later discussed in my blogs. She states that she would try to avoid the pat-downs along with the many other angry Americans but she says it adds a great deal of needed protection against a evil ready to strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment